Saturday, April 27, 2013

Tabletop Fountain Pumps


This link:
does not say how to order but visual of the whole kit

new pump vinyl tubing sold separately

I like the idea of a simple cup but I am mindful that the cup needs not be too deep to fill up an spill over flow with the water... as in the one below... (minus the sphere in the center) although the center of the cup would hold some sort of sculptural piece. I also 

I like the idea of incorporating rocks and shells into the "Saucer portion" of the cup


I really like the idea of tiered cups but then again this would only be viewed from the front... maybe I want something that can be viewed in 3d?

This is almost too rustic and haphazard but it illustrates how rocks can be added to the form. Instead of the seated figure I would rather use something like a small boat or a bird


No comments:

Post a Comment